Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Elizabeth Term 2 Goals

Term Two Learning Goals
My learning goal for Reading this term is:
To read a whole book a day and move up a level. To be higher than the national standard.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Go to the library and go on my pin and to reserve books and return it back to the library.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Getting me reading books to them and my whanau will help me with the mistakes I make.

My learning goal for Writing this term is:
To describe my characters better and not have a story that I’m not going to finish and to be higher than the national standard and moving up a level.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Write descriptions of my family and to not give up and finish my work.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Helping me get up a level by encouraging me.

My learning goal for Maths this term is:
To learn my 12, 8, 7 and 6 times tables and to be higher then the national standers.To learn my dividers.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Practice my 12, 8, 7 and 6 times table and my dividers then tell my family if they could check my work.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Checking my work and timing me.

My personal goal this term is:
To look after Ria. (which is our pet rabbit)
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Give her lots of food in the morning and water so it could last till I come back from school.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Brushing Ria and reminding me to take care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment